March 2, 2013

Ouidad-Hydrafusion Intense Curl Cream


I received a sample of this in my Birchbox awhile ago. It was really cool, something that could enhance my already semi-curly hair and define the curls so they would look better. I've also noticed that it makes my hair softer and there is no "crunch" to it like some gels do. One of the main ingredients is water, which means its very hydrating, yay! No frizz! I don't know if it works for people who have naturally straight hair, but I do know that if you have curls or waves the curl cream makes them better than ever. To me, there really isn't a scent, but its not fragrance-free, if that makes sense, the smell isn't awful and its barely noticeable. I've always thought a little goes a long way, but looking at reviews a lot of people recommend being very generous with this product.  I guess it depends on the hair type and length. Kind of off topic, the name," Ouidad" I found very strange, and six months later I realized I was pronouncing it wrong! If you look up Ouidad's website, they give you a lot of tips for your hair using their products. This brand has a lot of products specifically for curly hair, so if you need shampoo or conditioner, check Ouidad out. Anyway if you do to try this product, let me know how it works for you. 

- Zakiyyah Mandisa

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.