December 6, 2012

Seriously, relieving stress

Hola!

So, I’ve been thinking of ways to relief stress, especially since we are all BCCHS students (and staff). Of course, we all get projects and papers due right before break. But how exactly do you write a paper with no inspiration? The color GREEN! Green colored objects tend to give me inspiration. It is also easy on the eye, meaning that it’s not a “harsh” color to look at. Something like neon pink would be a “harsh” color.

The color BLUE is a calming color. So, de-stressing can be staring at something blue. Like the layout of Microsoft Word (LOL), or the sky…

As for me, when I need a break from doing work, I walk around the room/hallway that I’m in. I often open and close my fridge to make it seem like I’m actually doing something. Something else I do is look out the window when I need a break. I tend to just stare off into something in the distance and blank out for a good minute or so.

What makes you stressed? And how do YOU deal with it?

Oh and on a last note: Gregory’s coffee is supposed to keep the snowflake deal around for the entire month of December, but due to us totally abusing the deal, they have stopped the promotion… Oh wells.

- Linda Huang

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.