December 1, 2012

The Art of Nail Polish

Painting nails is something every girl does at least once. Personally, I paint my nails a lot,. What I do is change the colors repeatedly for one month, and then I don’t paint my nails at all for the next. But that’s the beauty of painting your nails, if you don’t like the color you can always change it, because it’s not permanent so that makes it really fun. Some people like to just put the color on, and leave it like that. But sometimes that can be boring; to snazz it up you can add a clear topcoat that has glitter/sparkles in it. You can make a design, all kinds of designs, a simple one like polka dots, or a really complicated design like a Christmas inspired one. By putting designs you get can get a lot of compliments on your work. Or if you’re too lazy or know you’ll mess up, you can buy nail polish that has a design already built in. For example, Magnetic Nail Polish, you just swipe it over your nail then hover the magnet over it, and BAM you get an instant design. Another example would be crackle nail polish, you swipe it over your nail and it cracks in a few seconds, showing the color before the crackle application. Also, you can use nail strips which can be easier to apply because it won’t get messed up.. I never really realized how much nail polish I had until recently, but it is something I enjoy doing when I’m bored, and it can also be really relaxing when someone else is doing it for you.  Don’t have any design ideas? Check out cutepolish on www.youtube.com.    

- Zakiyyah Mandisa 

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.