February 7, 2013

Circle Lenses/Colored Contacts!~


Hi everyone,

Instead of reviewing stuff in entertainment, I'm going to shamelessly promote and advertise talk about circle lenses/colored contacts! I'm bad at explaining, so bear with me for a moment. OTL

★ What are circle lenses? ★

Circle lenses are colored contacts that aim to make your eyes seem bigger. Prescription is usually available from -0.00 to -10.00!

★ Why are you talking about circle lenses? ★

I have noticed that more people nowadays wear these circle lenses, usually for cosplay or just aesthetic reasons. That being said, I assume it is okay for me to say that circle lenses have become some sort of style trend. ^w^ Anyways, the main reason for this post was to shamelessly promote and advertise inform you guys of my own online store on Tumblr, http://mochi-shoppe.tumblr.com/, which also sells batch order circle lenses.

★ What do you mean by batch order? ★

I do not have the circle lenses in stock. I need to collect a total of 20 lens pairs (I currently have 15 out of the 20 lens pairs) before I can order the whole batch. If I do this, my supplier offers lower prices per pair of circle lens, which is why the prices are cheaper (they usually cost about $25 or more, shipping not included).
★ Brands Offered: ★
GEO (email me about this brand @ he.melissa@bcchsnyc.net), EOS, G&G (also known as Dueba)Hana SPCPrincess PinkySeeshell CosmoSuper PinkyVassen, and Venus Eye! I am still adding stuff, so some brands are missing items.
★ Colors: ★
★ Prices Ranging From: ★

$18-$21!

★ Payment: ★

If anyone is actually interested, you can just give me your payment at school. ^w^

★ Shipping: ★

When the batch arrives, I'll just give you the lenses at school.

★ More information at: ★


★ Questions? ★

Feel free to email me at he.melissa@bcchsnyc.net if you have questions! :)

- Melissa He, 12th Grade, Editor/Writer for Entertainment

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.