February 20, 2013

Justin Bieber on Saturday Night Live

On February 9th, 2013, pop singer Justin Bieber was a guest on Saturday Night Live and was the host and performer.  Bieber appeared in many different skits that were in my opinion hilarious.  He starred as a Californian runaway on the segment called "The Californians".  He also played a southern boy who visits his girlfriend's family in which his girlfriend has a very obnoxious brother who teases him because he messed up on a greeting.  The skits were all very entertaining and introduced a new side of Justin Bieber.

I thought this live show was hilarious.  I never really watched the show before because it comes on so late at night, but I especially made sure to watch this one!  Honestly, I thought Justin Bieber did a very great job portraying these characters.  I've watched other things that he has acted in, and truthfully he is definitely not a great actor.  However, I think he did an amazing job for this to be live and very nerve-wracking.  His live performances of his songs were not his best and you could tell how nervous he was.  You guys should give it a shot and catch it on hulu.com!

- Giselle Barkley, Entertainment

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.