February 8, 2013

Garnier Fructis- Leave-In Conditioner

This was one of my first products from Garnier Fructis, and I’m really happy with it because I feel like it does do what it claims. There has been a lot of discussion on which is better, leave in or rinse out conditioner.  It depends on the hair type; leave in conditioner is better suited for people who have dry hair, because when you use the rinse out conditioner you’re rinsing out the moisture. I think this is one of the best leave in conditioners and it has argan oil, argan oil is really moisturizing, conditioning, and restoring. It’s good to use on color-treated hair, something everyone has these days.   On a really humid day, putting a little argan oil can tamp down the frizz, and it helps stop split ends. Garnier Fructis products are really easy to find I got this at Rite-Aid, and it was $4.99. At first the bottle seemed tiny to me, but you are only suppose to use a dime-sized amount at a time, so I found that it last quite a while. This particular collection is called Sleek and Shine, so they have a regular conditioner, hairspray, shampoo, and serums. And what they say is if you use all the products from the collection you’ll have a certain percentage of healthier hair, I don’t know if that’s true, but this is a really good leave-in to try. So what conditioners do you use? Do they work? Let me know! 

- Zakiyyah Mandisa 

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.