January 24, 2013

BUNNIES ARE SO FLUFFY & CUTE

Bunnies are so fluffy and cute. I wonder why they don’t have a charming purr like a kitty or puppy. I guess bunnies are shy and are busy eating carrots; that makes them the more charming. Bunnies are so fluffy and cute that even a candy brand was made for them to honor their existence. Introducing the White Rabbit Candy, this candy is shaped near a rectangular prism and is warped in white, blue, black, and red with a white rabbit symbol. The White Rabbit Candy is manufactured by Shanghai Guan Sheng Yuan Food, Ltd. The candy is white and has a sweet chewy taste that is addicting. Other than the printed waxed paper wrapper, the candy is warped with an edible thin sheet of paper made from sticky rice from within. The candy is developed by a merchant from Aipixi from Shanghai in 1943. He tasted a milk candy that he thought was pretty decent, so he decided to take the milk candy to another level, the cute and fluffy level. The White Rabbit Candy can be bought at a store with a funny name, Aji Ichiban. I love saying Ichiban. Anyways, Aji Ichiban is located at 37 Mott St, New York, NY 10013. Once again, bunnies are fluffy and cute, so I want a pet bunny. 

- Jia Wei Ong 

2 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous7:48 PM

    Muahaha! I have a bunny~ *w* And she is also cute and fluffy~

    Bunnies may not purr, but they do grind their teeth and lick your hand (it's called bunny kisses!) in appreciation when you pet their head. ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:16 PM

    I love this candy! This candy always brings back memories. It has always been one of my favorites! I remember at one point people said that these candies were poisonous and my mother wouldn't let me eat them anymore. I love how once you peel away the wrapper, you see a nice edible plastic exterior. I would always rip it off and place it into my mouth and allow it to melt away. After finally devouring all the edible plastic thing, I'll just pop the whole sucker into my mouth and chew until it disappears! Bunnies are also adorable, but they can be really stinky! :( I wanted a bunny for a while, I wanted this type called Holland Loops or something like that. They are just little adorable creatures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.