January 28, 2013

Finding Old Writing


Have you decided to go through the forgotten files on your computer, dusty diaries, unfinished journals,  and torn up notebooks from school; rediscovering old pieces from when you were younger? When you read the words that you have written so long ago, you realize how much things have changed. I always enjoyed finding writing because it reminds me of who I used to be. It can bring up a lot of memories; what you were doing and how you felt. Maybe you'll stumble upon a letter you wrote to the president in the third grade and find a stain only to remember that you were drinking cola at the time and spilled a little. Then you smile because its part of the person you might not be anymore. I think everyone should get into the habit of saving their affairs with words because its always an accurate portal back into the past.

-Kristy (Edited/Modified: Kristin)

1 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous10:40 AM

    I totally agree with you. I do that a lot, looking at old writings from the past and just reminiscing all the things that happened in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.