January 12, 2013

Reminiscence

Ladies and gents of Baruch, here I bring you a post of great significance, well all my post are, but that’s not the point! Reminiscence, located on 23rd street between fifth and Sixth Avenue. This store is truly amazing, I’ve gone there many times, they are my supplier. And what do they supply me with? Anything I need, when it comes to costumes/ disguises, party stuff (like that fog machine), pranks/ gag stuff, or anything interesting I find in there. It’s a fun store, but for some reason they seem to be closing by the end of this month. I can’t see why, whenever I go there, there are always costumers. Who knows, either way, I know this store has been around for quite some time now. Since 19… something something… before any of us were born. So they’re having a closing end of the month sale. Everything is half off, as if it wasn’t affordable already. So you should all check it out sometime, its real cool. It’s not too far from school, probably 3 or 4 blocks away.  It’s a simple store run by I don’t know who, but it appears to always be the same people.  Also, there’s some stuff there that’s pretty neat, but I can’t mention it for reasons, so just putting that out there. So go take a look, and keep a check for more of my posts.


-Oscar O.

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.