January 6, 2013

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia


Left to right: its Mac, Dee, Charlie, Frank, and Dennis. 

Yo, what's up, students of Baruch, I’m back with another post. This one is of a TV show, one of my favorites, "Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia". This show is hilarious, but be warned, I think the viewers discretion is advised or something. Anyways, it’s about this gang that’s always getting themselves into the worst situations. They’re all basically rebels that seem to follow their own ideas, and do crazy things. I don’t think I can’t really say any because of censorship reasons… Anyhow its on FX, and Comedy Central as well I think. 

My favorite character is Charlie, because he’s a very special guy. He’s adventurous, he lives in a dump, huffs glue all the time, and other drugs, that’s probably why he’s messed up. He can’t really read or write and he always hangs under a bridge or in the sewers with Frank. Oh, and he is also in love with a waitress in which he stalks. He’s really the wild card of the group. Like this one episode, where Dee got a cat, but then it got stuck in her wall. So Charlie tried to use another cat, put it in her wall to get the other cat out, but only got that cat stuck in there. So his solutions to put more cats in the wall, maybe a 3rd or 4th cat. At some point he’s got 6 cats in that wall. So yeah the shows really random and weird, but it’s funny. But I believe there’s mature content, soooo yeah. But hey, the more warnings the better as I always say. Alright, and check out for my post, and keep it cool. 
-Oscar O.

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.