January 27, 2013

Winter nights, how to keep warm

This winter has been incredibly cold, colder than the winters in past years. One thing that keeps me up at night is having cold feet. It’s terrible!!!  And a normal person would say put socks on, so I tried that, didn’t work, and then I tried fuzzy socks. Still didn’t work, and then one day I found these specific slippers, but instead of a hard sole at the bottom, a soft cushion was there. I bought them, and every since then I have been using them to prevent cold feet during those really cold winter nights. There were two options at the store, Old Navy where I bought them, really long ones that went up the calf, or short ones that stop at the ankle.  If you do decide to get them, I recommend only wearing it in your bed, that way the dirt from the floor won’t be in your bed with you.  Another great thing about these slippers is that they come in a bunch of different colors, sizes, and designs, so they are very fashionable.  One thing I did notice after washing them, and they wash just like regular clothes, is that they pick up lint; this wasn’t really a problem for me since I use it for sleeping, but it is something to keep in mind. So if you’re like me, and hate cold feet, pick these up and it will never be a problem again.

- Zakiyyah Mandisa 

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.