November 18, 2012

Franks Pizza Store


Children of the earth, it is I, and I’m here on business. Well technically being here is always on business, but that’s beside the point. Now I’m going to tell you my favorite pizza store, and pretty much favorite place to go for lunch. It’s Frank’s Pizza Store! Located on 23st between Park and Lexington Ave. Its been around for a long time, since 1949 I think. It is also really good, and I mean like really finger licking good. Its got an A for restaurant grade, so you know its legit. Theres a variety of things on the menu… you have to go find
out yourself. Plus the slices are 2 bucks each, so that's that. But cheap doesn’t always mean good. Those
places that have 1 dollar pizzas are not so great. Their pizzas are either small or taste stupid or plain.
Frank's is awesome and has mouth watering food. I should know, I've gone there for a long time. They have nice employees, a family thing or something I’m guessing. It’s a small place, but they have seats, if you
wanna go eat with a few friends it’s all good. So go eat there because its right by the school. And keep
looking out for my posts.

Oscar O. (11)

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.