November 4, 2012

Mini ELF Haul

 Even though I don’t wear makeup, there are always times where I get the urge to buy a lot of it. So without breaking the bank, I bought EyesLipFace products. EyesLipsFace or ELF is a brand who sells makeup and cosmetics for an affordable price. They are not like Sephora where they have a store; you can only find them online or in department stores. I first found ELF in a department store; there I bought 2 lip glosses, 2 travel mirrors, a liquid foundation brush, a blending eye brush, natural lash kit, and a bronzing brush. I like lip glosses that have a scent to them, but one thing that does bother me is the stickiness of them. The travel mirrors are great, I kept one for myself, and gave the other away. It fits in my wallet perfectly, so I love it! I really love the quality of the liquid foundation brush; it’s so smooth and doesn’t irritate my face. The blending eye brush and bronzing brush, is not for me, when I used them strands would come out, and go in my eye, which is not something anyone would want. I haven’t used the lashes yet, but I know I won’t use the lash glue that came with it, because of the ingredients in it. I’m one of those people who check the ingredients, because a lot of things in makeup are not good for the body. As an extra precaution, check the ingredients before you buy anything.  ELF has 3 different lines, professional, studio, and mineral. The only difference between them is the cost, and sometimes the quality of the products. I loved the ELF stuff I got from the department store so much, so I checked EyesLipFace online too. EyesLipFace always has a deal going on for their online store, so when I went on, it was a 50% sale, I got a 100 piece eye shadow set for $10 and most of them are really pigmented and matte. I’m pleased with all the stuff I got; I encourage you to check ELF out!

- Zakiyyah Mandisa 

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.