November 19, 2012

The End of the Twilight Saga!


 Last Friday, the last Twilight film, Breaking Dawn Part II, was finally released.  After a year of waiting for the second part, it is finally here!  Of course, I am a huge Twilight fan, so I had to see this movie.  It was a lot better than I expected.  I honestly thought it was the best Twilight film that was released in the last four years that this film franchise has existed.  Many other people as they strolled out the theater murmured the same words of how this was the best Twilight film they have ever seen.
                In this film, Bella wakes up as a vampire after turning into one when she gave birth to her daughter Renesmee.  Everything is new for her and she has to adjust into being a vampire after she has acquired so many things that she has never had before.  Everything seems perfect for Bella now, she has Edward, a new daughter, and Jacob does not feel any jealousy towards Bella and Edward anymore for a reason that was revealed in the film.  Up until a cousin of the Cullens see Bella and Edward’s child and mistakes it for an immortal child which was banished by the Volturi.  They are a group of very powerful vampires that pretty much are the head of the “vampire government”.  This means trouble and the Cullens have to gather witnesses to help them fight against the Volturi’s misjudgments.
                This film was amazing and beautifully directed.  It kept you on the edge of your seat the whole time.  It was such an enjoyable film to watch.  I went to see the movie with a person who dislikes Twilight Saga franchise, but even he admitted that it was a great movie.  I really recommend you go and see this movie especially if you watched the previous one.

- Giselle Barkley, Entertainment

1 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous9:47 PM

    I recently watched this and my gosh, it was amazing. I'm not a huge fan but there were definitely some parts where I held my breath. So worth the 14 dollars I paid to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.