November 28, 2012

November Birchbox 2012


So finally my Birchbox arrived, Birchbox operates from New York so the shipping was a little messed up due to Hurricane Sandy. Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that sends you 4-5 beauty samples each month for $10, its available for males too. Since its Thanksgiving Birchbox included a reusable gift envelope for the recipients to give to a friend, family member, or stranger with anything inside. I think it’s great how Birchbox gives us the opportunity, and I’m definitely going to participate in it.






Product Spotlight
I received:
 Stila: all over shimmer liquid luminizer
The sample size is what I generally expect and it’s an actual beauty product you can use every day. This product is really shimmery, and you can put it anywhere on your face. There is a color to it, but I like to blend it to make it more natural.

MCMC Fragrances-Phoenix
Most people don’t like perfume samples, but I actually do because it lets me try out different scent that I could use if I liked them. And the they’re a decent sample size so if you feel like you don’t like it, you can give it away or if you do like it, be able to wear it for some time. This scent, Phoenix is sort of musky made with Neroli flower and vanilla. Not exactly my cup of tea, as I’m the type of person who favors the fruit scents.
Kiehl’s Crème de Corps
This lotion is great; it has no scent which is great for people with sensitive noses like me. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and is enriched with cocoa butter, and sesame oil. So it is also moisturizing. I am really pleased with the products I got this month. Want a Birchbox? Visit www.birchbox.com
Zakiyyah Mandisa 

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.