November 13, 2012

R.I.P Jelena

Rumor has it that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split up. According to E! News the couple reportedly broke up a week ago. Twitter has been blowing up with tweets of articles and proof that the couple has ended their romance. The couple went public with their relationship in February 2011. They are one of the most well known celebrity couples. I found it shocking that they broke-up they seemed to be so in love. Even though I love Justin Bieber so much and I don’t mind that he is single it’s sad to see such a good relationship go down the drain. Justin and Selena were such a cute couple they’re meant for each other. I can’t imagine either of them dating someone else other than each other. I really think they should try to reconcile and solve whatever problems they have. Hopefully the reason they broke-up is mend-able. I know that they have been on the rocks for a couple of months now. Scheduling can put on a lot of stress on famous couples especially if Justin Bieber is your boyfriend, now he is starting his two year “Believe” tour so he will constantly be traveling from place to place. I was a fan of their relationship it’s sad to see them end it. I was lucky enough to see him this Tuesday on 25th street and Lexington Avenue (Only one block away from our school) rehearsing for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. He seemed to be a little sad when he is normally overjoyed and cheerful. Whatever happens I hope that they are both happy and continue to be the amazing artists that they are.


- Eleftheria Kalaitzis, Entertainment

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.