September 27, 2012

Clarissa Reads It All....



...Actually I don't. I have been an avid reader all my life, but my range in books is not that varied - I mostly stick to sci-fi/romance(ish). But i'll try to keep my lists of recommended books from falling into the same genre pit I've found myself in =P

So for my first list I want to give you guys some books both my "colleague" Karl Casidsid and I thought were really good. 

Here goes:

    • Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen 
    • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Seth Grahame-Smith
    • Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami
    • Heavy Metal and You - Christopher Krovatin (a book recommended to me that I found I really loved)
    • The Dark Hunter series - Sherrilyn Kenyon
    • Enders Game - Orson Scott Card (There's a movie coming out in the sometime future)
    • The Demonata series - Darren Shan
    • The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins (I'm sure you've read it!)
    • A Child Called "It" series - David Pelzer
    • Invisible Man - Ralph Ellison
    • Black Boy - Richard Wright
    • Game of Thrones series - George R. R. Martin
    • Going Bovine - Libba Bray
    • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Steig Larsson
    • Kill Me Softly - Sarah Cross
    • Gangster - Lorenzo Carcaterra
    • Me Talk Pretty One Day - David Sedaris



    • reading is key
      http://pinterest.com/

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.