September 26, 2012

Looking for some songs to listen to? Here are some:

"Anna Sun" and "Tightrope" by Walk The Moon are pretty catchy. I've heard the songs a while ago but I still like to listen to them. "Feel Again" by OneRepublic is pretty good too. If you want a catchy
but not so mainstream song that makes you have that amazing feeling when you listen to a good song, listen to this one. My favorite band is The Killers. They've been around for a while and they've recently released their new album "Battle Born" after 4 or 5 years! So you can imagine, how many fans were excited and how many fans were anticipating to listen to their new songs. I listened to their album before it was released. And let me say, I didn't like it at first. However, I listened to their songs again a few days later and I realized how good their songs were. The Killers has some of those songs where it's not so catchy when you first listen to them. If you don't know who they are, you should listen to their old songs, which are just great. Again, you may not like their songs at the first listen. Enough about them, let's talk about other songs! "What You Know" and "Sleep Alone" by Two Door Cinema Club are also good to listen to. I've heard of them before and haven't gotten the chance to listen to them. But these were the first two songs I've heard from them yesterday and I like their music so far. I'm going to enjoy listening to more of their songs later on. If you're reading this and haven't heard of any of these songs or
artists, then your taste in music is different or you listen to mainstream songs. In that case, listen to "Live While We're Young" by One Direction. Before you judge, let me say I'm not a One Direction fan and I'm not going to hate on them either. I'm just going to add this song here for people who really want a catchy to song to listen
to. Some of you may have already heard of it and know how catchy it is. Even when I'm typing this up, it's stuck in my head! And just because I think this song is catchy, it doesn't mean I like their music or the group. Sorry Directioners.

- Sharon Lee

1 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous10:44 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.