September 6, 2012

September 6, 2012

The first day of school is coming to an end, and it would be nice to take some time to reflect on how the day was personally. Many people had different opinions on how their first day was. For the most part, students told me their day was more or less "okay..." whatever that may mean. I hope no one made it to the wrong class wrong and sat there awkwardly until 20 mins later to finally figure out they're in the wrong classroom (I know I didn't, ha)! Either way, it is the first day, and mistakes are bond to be made. I personally think today was a pretty fine day for a first day. I'm exhausted, but none the less, I enjoyed today. I'm ready for the weekend already though...anyone with me?! Haha.

Here are some friendly reminders to bring in:
- Any syllabus from the different subjects, *Signed*
-Your BLUE information card. Double check to make sure all inputted information are correct- This is so the school has records as to who to contact if (god forbid) anything happens to you.
-Your lunchform - this is extremely important because it doesn't only determine whether you'll be eligible for free lunch, but also whether you are qualified for fee waviers, and it can help the school get extra fundings!
- Don't forget to bring in a signed OUT TO LUNCH form if you're planning to go out for lunch.
- Photography/video consent form
- Website permission form
- Read and agree to the school rules.

----If I've missed something, comment on this post with extra reminders. This can be really helpful!!

Thank you.
-Kristy (mei.kristy@bcchsnyc.net)

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.