September 27, 2012

The Motorola

Hello to the lot of ya, I'm back and I'm going to review a certain product on the market. The Motorola Razr, yes, the Motorola. Made it's first debut in 2004 and has been adored ever since. Now I'm pretty sure some of you are scratching your heads saying "that's an old phone, no one has that anymore!" Well you couldn't be more wrong! I personally never had a Motorola, no, sad to say my parents did not love me (sarcasm intended). If they did, they'd have got me that amazing piece of technology years ago and I would have kept that. I mean look how slim that is! It makes other phones self-conscious about their weight. Plus, it flips open, sort of like a flick comb or a flick blade. It is also so shiny on the inside, would you look at that! Its great and appealing to the eye. Now I'm pretty sure those who had a Motorola know what I'm talking about, and they should have kept the phone. Who wouldn't? Just keep that Razr in an drawer or the back of your closet. It actually had an interesting commercial, with a celebrity staring in it. And it is funny I should bring this up because that star was none other than Murdoc Niccals, Bass player of Gorillaz. Now Kiddies, this was not a whole plot to some how sneak in Gorillaz in to this, but come on! For this phone to get commercialized by this man is awesome. I don't really feel like describing the commercial, not when you can just go watch it yourself's. You can find it on Youtube, i think I'll leave a URL link thingy just for the sake of it and until next time.

 (Viewer's discretion is advised!) --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nVhJSUYL8o 

-Oscar O.

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.