September 24, 2012

Monster Cereal Franken Berry


How great of a pleasure do I feel right now to be able to meet you here in a place like this. Anticipating for this wonderful opportunity, I would like to take my time to introduce myself. I am the crunchy, the sweet, the wonderful mixture that goes well with milk. My redness is the outcome of being implanted with the taste of the cute fruit, strawberry. I deeply understand your depression as you are responsible to waking early to arrive at to school on time. Hence, I am willing to accompany you, willing to be stored inside your stomach. I shall bring the sweetness of the morning to you, attempting to cure your depression. You won’t be disappointed, and in fact, I’m positive you’ll be happy to see me every morning, lying there in a bowl on the dinner table waiting for you. So try me in the name of 
Monster Cereal Franken Berry.
-Jia Wei O.

2 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous5:31 PM

    I like the perspective, very unique. I personally haven't tried this cereal but I plan to real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:58 PM

    HAAAA... this is really funny.
    I agree with Kristi, I really like how you wrote it in the cereal's perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.