October 21, 2012

Hipsters & What Nots

Hey guys, I got some more music. This time, they fall into a similar category: indie pop, indie rock, and tunes like that. "Now Is The Start" by A Fine Frenzy is something I like. It's a cheerful song, it makes you want to dance on the beach or in a sunny field of grass. Yeah, it gives you that kind of feeling. So if you're looking for a happy song that's also catchy, listen to this. "Sovereign Light Cafe" by Keane is also a really good song and one of my personal favorites. It has that nice melody that you would listen to in a cafe. "Mountain Sound" by Of Monsters and Men is also one that really like. It's a catchy and joyful song. Whenever it comes up on my iPod, I listen to it happily. "Called Out In The Dark" by Snow Patrol. It's catchy and a pretty good song. I mean it's different from their hit "Chasing Cars" but this song is not bad nonetheless. And finally "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers. This, like the other songs here, is catchy and nice to listen to it. I find myself singing this song sometimes cause it's catchy and I like it.

- Sharon Lee

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.