October 21, 2012

Yogurt City: Smile again, friend

I believe people should eat whether they have an appetite, because the health of their bodies holds priority before all. Reality can really strike a person at the core, ruining his/her mood and dragging down his/her appetite. Everyday might not flow well and accordingly, for there will always be disappointment and sadness accompanying happiness and success. A student might fail at achieving his/her ideal score on a test, or a student might feel down after getting scold by a school faculty or belittled by a classmate. Nonetheless, people must feed their stomachs, even if it means eating just a little.   With that said, I would like to recommend Yogurt City. Not as fun and amusing as Disneyland, Yogurt City, or Dessert City, is delicious though. A dessert lover can self-serve and pick his/her favorite yogurt and toppings, ranging from strawberry flavor, chocolate flavor, kiwi, gummy bears, sprinkles, etc. The price is determined by the weight, which is 49 cents a pound. Located in the vicinity of Baruch College Campus High School is a Yogurt City; the address is 61 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10002. Desserts, unlike other food, are always soothing to consume, and the coldness of yogurt can numb a person’s emotions, pulling his/her negative feelings away and igniting a smile. Living a strong life means being able to smile, so eat joyfully and smile again! As a treat, I would gladly join in to feast and smile together, friend.  

- Jia Wei Ong





2 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Yogurt City's have been popping up all over the city. From what I know, its a franchise but each branch is opened by a different person. There's one in Brooklyn and another in Chinatown! Frozen yogurt is one of my favorite treats and self serve is even better. I've been to this specific Yogurt City twice and I love it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:47 AM

    Omg yum. Went there several times. I'll admit it's pretty yummy, but I much prefer Red Mango. I like Pinkberry too, but I find it waaaaaaaaay too expensive even thought it's about the same prices. I'm just a hater I guess. I've been to Yogurt City with Kristin -- :D We should go again, like get some yogurt for lunch or something! YAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.