October 3, 2012

Rock+Rnb+POP!

(This post is for the rock-lovers out there!) Rock has been around since the 1950's, and today, rock is widely heard on radio stations everywhere. One song that I hear often would be, Memory by: Sugarcult, this song will seriously speed up your heart beat (for those who don't wanna run another mile for that extra pump). :) Second rock song that I recommend would be, Anywhere But Here by: Mayday Parade. Like the song, Memory, this song has some serious drumming going on. That's two rock songs. :) 

For those who happens to hate the loud, intense drumming of rock music... here's something you might like: Rnb and POP! Two of my favorite artists, Jackie Boyz and Varsity are my top picks for Rnb music (that is why I have a playlist named Jack-sity!). From soft, sweet melodies like, Gold Dust by: Jackie Boyz or upbeat rhythms like,Perfect Fit by: Drew Ryan Scott (Singer in Varsity). 

Last pick would be, I'm Yours by: Jason Mraz. A classic and soulful song, Amazing! Or for One Directioners out there, here is their cover of I'm Yours.

Stay tuned for my piano-opening songs! :)

Joanne Yu, Music Entertainment

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.