October 16, 2012

My take on Comic Con 2012

Comic Con 2012....................was AMAZING! It was so exhilarating seeing all these fans and cosplayers, it may sound a bit odd but it truly did feel like I stepped into a completely different world. As I made my way to Javits Center, I saw a bunch of other fans and it was a welcoming feeling knowing that there were a bunch of other people that were going to enjoy and experience the things you will. My favorite part of Comic Con was not only the vibe, but all the new demos and sneak-peaks that are in store. I got to experience first hand the new All-Star Battle Royale for the PS3 which is basically a Super Smash Bros. type of game but the roster is full of different characters ranging from Sackboy (Little Big Planet) to Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal). I have dreamed about games like these and it is truly something I look forward to. It takes all my favorite games and combines them into one fighting game. One other game I look forward to is the new DC Universe game called Injustice: God among Us which features certain producers from Mortal Kombat. I look forward to this game since the graphics and move sets are amazing. Getting back to Comic Con in general, it felt like there were a lot more activities this year since there was more opportunity to do things such as play demos, dance along to Gangnam Style, Participate in giveaways and sign up for panels. I enjoyed the experience overall and I guess one thing I regret is not jumping on the opportunity to take a picture with Hello Kitty (who was dressed as Chun-Li from Street Fighter). It would have made a great memorable photo but I guess I will have to wait until next time when Comic Con is back in New York City.


Feel free to comment about your own experiences and whether or not you liked or disliked the event. For those of you who did not attend, I recommend going next time and prepare for it to be able to get the best out of this event.

- Sebastian Cruz, Entertainment Editor

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.