October 17, 2012

Sneak Peek - Piano Opening Playlist

Hey Rnb+Pop Baruchians! Recently I noticed that majority of my songs start out with a piano melody in the beginning. Crazy! I never knew I loved piano starters until now. So I'm going to share my playlist with you. :) 

Warning*** Majority of the songs are love songs.

First up... I Still Love You, sung by: Vedo The Singer.  [Description: It's very powerful with a steady piano playing in the background. Beautiful! The song has its own climax in the middle which makes it amazing to listen to.] 

#2: Cinderella, by: Steven Curtis Chapman. [Description: A wedding-like song. When I think about it, it's a story where Cinderella is about to get married, and the singer is in love with her.] Another similar song would be famous Korean singer Tae Yang: Wedding Dress

#3: Forever in My Life, by: JoJo. [Description: Expressing feelings song.] 

#4: Best Friend, by: Jason Chen [Description: A clean piano opening. A cliche story about falling in love with a friend you grew up with.] :) 

#5: Without Youby: David Guetta ** Cover by Glee [Description: A deep, emotional song, about not having your partner by your side.] 

Stay tune for morning songs. :)

- Joanne Yu, Entertainment-Music

1 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous9:22 PM

    I love Jason Chen! Best Friend is also one of my favorite songs by him, Cathy is so cute in the music video! I honestly believe that "underground music" has so much more meaning and isn't edited and tailored up to the point where it sounds generic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.