October 15, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Season Four Premiere


Last Thursday on October 11th, The CW Television Network Series The Vampire Diaries made its season four debut.  The series, which is based on the book of the same name written by L.J. Smith, first premiered on the channel CW in September of 2009 and has since then been a huge hit on the channel.  It follows the life of a teenage girl named Elena Gilbert who proceeds to fall in love with a vampire named Stefan Salvatore, and ever since then her life has turned around completely.  Her relationship with Stefan Salvatore brought many obstacles to her life and the lives of people she is close to.  It is an intense drama-filled series with tons of action and romance.  It is so much more than your typical vampire-human love story.  The show displays other conflicts  that people tend to deal with. 
            The first episode follows what happens after Elena is involved in a car accident in which she dies and becomes a vampire because of the vampire blood that was left in her.  She has to choose whether she wants to die or stay a vampire forever.  However, her friend Bonnie who is a witch tries to find a way in which she could bring Elena’s human soul back to Earth, but this task proves to be difficult and brings forth a huge twist in the series.  It was an amazing and suspenseful episode like every other episode of this show has been.  If you love supernatural shows or movies, you should definitely watch this show.  Even if you have not watched a single episode of this show in your life, I highly recommend that you start to watch the previous seasons online if you are a big fan of supernatural plots.
-Giselle Barkley, Entertainment

VAMPIRE DIARIES- EVERY THURSDAY  8/7 CENTRAL

2 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous12:17 PM

    AHHHHH - I absolutely love this show. This and Revenge are my favorite thriller type shows. It's so exciting, everything that happens. I cannot wait for Thursday just because of this show. I personally like Elena with Stefan- Sorry Damon lovers. I mean Damon is awesome, but ever since I started watching I wanted her to be with Stefan, and I did not start watching from season 1. I started in season 3, but then because I loved it so much, and the show was on break, so I watched the whole season 1 and 2 during that time. Love every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:21 PM

    Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg. I am absolutely OBSESSED with vampire dairies. I love the plot even though it can be a little cliche. I love the actors and everything about the show. Elena should definitely be with Stefan but sometimes, you can't help but feel bad for Damon because he never gets the girl! I have the entire first season on DVD. I can't wait for the next episode. I also LOVE Gossip Girl & Nikita. My guilty pleasures that I go home early for. CW11, yippee for great shows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.