October 14, 2012

Songs at the Moment

Hey guys! I got some more songs...again!
Right now, I've been listening to tons of songs from Muse.  They're an
awesome band and their songs are just as great. I mean, their songs
are along the lines of rock and heavy rock, so it might not be your
cup of tea. But honestly, I think they're unique. They're not like
those rock bands where you're just like "Nope, don't like 'em." In my
opinion, I think their songs are genuinely good. But if rock is not
what you usually listen to, then you can listen to these others songs!
I also can't stop listening to "Take a Walk" by Passion Pit. It's a
really upbeat and happy song. And I replay it constantly. Carly Rae
Jepsen's new song "This Kiss" is catchy too. It sounds like something
that belongs on 90210 and it has an 80's feel to it. But it's probably
not as catchy as when I heard "Call Me Maybe" the first time but it
still gets to your head. "Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding is
another song I've recently listened to and yeah, this one's catchy as
well. And those are basically the songs I'm listening to at the
moment! More songs next week!

- Sharon Lee

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.