October 3, 2012

Slender: Eight Pages Review


If you don't own any gaming system but you own a computer or laptop and enjoy horror games, Slender: Eight Pages is just for you. If you are scared, get a friend with you and have the friend watch you play. If you have the guts, play it at night with the lights off alone. I love playing this game because it is like amnesia but easier. When my friend told me to play it, I gave it shot. When I played it at night, IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! Even though I rage quit because I kept restarting after either the fourth or fifth page because of Slender Man, the game is still awesome. The game is really simple. All you need to do is look for eight notes through the dark woods in the game. If Slender Man sees you, then it's game over. Simple right? However, the map is pretty big so it might take some time. If you don't want to get scared, don't focus too hard because thats when you get scared. In the game, you will only have a flashlight. Don't always run too much or have the lights going in directions because that how Slender Man would get you. The best advice I can give to a person that is playing this game is to never look back no matter what. Once you see Slender Man, it is gg (good game) for you. This game would be 3.5/5 for me since I believe the game could have been much more scary and less annoying. Slender Man always starts popping out faster after the fourth page. The upside to this game that it has pretty decent graphic and it is free. I will post a link for the download and you guys can try it if you want. If you play it, record yourself because when you look back at the video, it is going to be hilarious. Good luck to those who are going to play it.

Links: Windows l  Mac


- Stephen Huang 

0 People Spoke:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.