October 22, 2012

z100


So I've been listening to z100 for the past few days and I find it better than going on YouTube to search for a song one by one. It's my favorite radio station because they play the most popular songs and I like all the songs they play. Some people think it's mainstream, but who cares. There are other radio stations that I like too, like 103.5 KTU, I go there when z100 has too many commercials and when they talk about stuff I don't care about. Lately, z100 has been talking a lot about z100's Jingleball. The tickets are sold out though. I also noticed that they replay a lot of the interviews and sometimes they play one thing more than once. Have they always been doing that? Am I the only one that listens to the radio? Haha.
Anyways, I really like the song "Diamonds" by Rihanna. It's catchy and it's just one of those songs that I can listen to forever. Rihanna has such a nice voice too. The song goes perfectly with her voice. I also LOVEEEEEE Ed Sheeran. I love all his songs. They're all so amazing and I could listen to his songs forever. Just kidding, I need Rihanna and Taylor Swift too. Speaking of Taylor Swift, her new album just came out recently and her songs are a hit already. Especially the song "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together". I'm sure most of you guys know it. It's a pretty popular song nowadays although it's been a while since it was on YouTube. So, tell me about your favorite artists and songs, I would love to know.

- Lin Yang, Entertainment

2 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    I prefer KTU but Z100 is great too! Lots of songs that appeal to the younger generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:22 PM

    I also listen to z100 a lot, I even got some of my friends hooked on it as well. As for the song, "Diamonds" by Rihanna that is my #1 song right now. Every year they put a lot of commercials for the jingleball, and they have contest to win tickets, I called in everyday last year but I did'nt win the tickets, nice article!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.