October 8, 2012

Jersey Shore Has Returned!

Everyone knows Jersey Shore the famous reality show on MTV with the crazy, fun, fist-pumping guidos. Well it’s back on for another season but unfortunately it is their final season at the shore. Even though many criticize their lifestyle and claim watching the show is a waste of time, I think it’s entertaining to watch. The show is filled with drama and I think the way they act is hilarious. This season won’t be a normal season filled with as much craziness because of Snooki’s pregnancy. Snooki is pregnant with her fiancĂ©’ Jionni Lavalle’s baby and it has been a drastic change to her lifestyle. Now while everyone is out partying and having a good time she will be staying behind. I watched the 2-hour premiere, and I found it quite boring. Jersey Shore just isn't the same; all the characters have changed in some way. Snooki of all people is engaged and pregnant, Mike views life from a total different perspective. The show will not be as entertaining as it usually is because Snooki, who is one of the characters that is focused on a lot, will not be able to do what she is known for and in general everyone has changed a little. Hopefully the show will still have a good season but I probably will not be compelled to watching every single episode like I did in the past.

-Eleftheria Kalaitzis, Entertainment

1 People Spoke:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    Oh gosh, I honestly can't stand this show because it's all about drama and partying. However, thats the whole point of the show. I guess it can get pretty addicting when you're bored. A lot of my friends LOVE the Jersey Shore and I just can't seem to understand why. However, I do think Snooki is cute in a weird sort of way. She's so small with such a big puff on her head! Especially now with her growing belly (not sure if she gave birth yet or not).
    The Jersey Shore is definitely something you watch when you decide to procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!
Your opinion is greatly valued.